General Product Description:
The manufacturing of Bio Pharma Grade Guanidine
Hydrochloride GH4220 is performed at BioSpectra’s
Stroudsburg, PA facility and is conducted in a dedicated
processing area using only dedicated equipment.
• Guanidine HCl is a White Crystalline product.
• Molecular Formula: NH2C(NH)NH2HCl.
• Molecular Weight: 95.53 g/mol.
• CAS Number: 50-01-1.
• There are no known major food allergens (as defined
by FDA and WHO) in the manufacture of this product.
• BioSpectra certifies that all Guanidine Hydrochloride
GH4220 at BioSpectra and its raw materials are not
derived from or come in contact with animal parts,
products, and/or byproducts.
• Guanidine Hydrochloride manufactured at BioSpectra
and any raw materials used in the manufacture of
Guanidine Hydrochloride at BioSpectra are not subject
to genetic modification.
• Synonyms: Guanidine Monohydrochloride, Guanidinium
Chloride, Guanidinium Hydrochloride.
Bio Pharma Grade Guanidine Hydrochloride GH4220
is manufactured in accordance with GMP guidelines
and is suitable to be used only as the following: IPEC
Compliant GMP Manufactured Chemical, for use in
further Manufacturing or as a Reagent for Laboratory
and Research. The material represented by this grade
is not intended to be used as an Active Pharmaceutical
Ingredient, Drug, Drug Product or Household Item.
The recommended retest period for Guanidine
Hydrochloride is two years from the date of manufacture.
Storage and Shipping Conditions:
Ship and Store in ambient temperature.
10 kg, 25 kg and 50 kg pails.