General Product Description:
• BioSpectra manufactures Bio Excipient Grade Guanidine
Thiocyanate GT3220 in its Bangor, PA facility. Guanidine
Thiocyanate is packaged, stored, tested, and released at
BioSpectra’s Bangor, PA facility.
• Guanidine Thiocyanate is a White Crystalline product.
• Molecular Formula: C2H6N4S.
• Molecular Weight: 118.16 g/mol.
• CAS Number: 593-84-0.
• There are no known major food allergens (as defined by FDA
and WHO) in the manufacture of this product.
• BioSpectra certifies that all Guanidine Thiocyanate GT3220
manufactured at BioSpectra and its raw materials are not
derived from or come in contact with animal parts, products,
• Guanidine Thiocyanate manufactured at BioSpectra and
any raw materials used in the manufacture of Guanidine
Thiocyanate at BioSpectra are not subject to genetic
• Synonyms: Guanidine Hydrothiocyanate, Guanidine
Isothiocyanate, Guanidine Monothiocyanate.
Bio Excipient Grade Guanidine Thiocyanate GT3220 is
manufactured in accordance with cGMP guidelines and is suitable
to be used only as the following: ICH Q7 Compliant cGMP
Manufactured Excipient for use in further Manufacturing. This
Grade of Guanidine Thiocyanate is not suitable to be used as an
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient, Drug Product or household item.
The recommended retest period for Guanidine Thiocyanate is two
years from the date of manufacture.
Storage and Shipping Conditions:
Ship and Store in ambient temperature.
10kg, 25kg and 50kg pails.