General Product Description:
• BioSpectra manufactures Bio Excipient Grade Guanidine Thiocyanate GT3220 in its Bangor, PA facility. Guanidine Thiocyanate is packaged, stored, tested, and released at BioSpectra’s Bangor, PA facility.
• Guanidine Thiocyanate is a White Crystalline product.
• Molecular Formula: C2H6N4S.
• Molecular Weight: 118.16 g/mol.
• CAS Number: 593-84-0.
• There are no known major food allergens (as defined by FDA and WHO) in the manufacture of this product.
• BioSpectra certifies that all Guanidine Thiocyanate GT3220 manufactured at BioSpectra and its raw materials are not derived from or come in contact with animal parts, products, and/or byproducts.
• Guanidine Thiocyanate manufactured at BioSpectra and any raw materials used in the manufacture of Guanidine Thiocyanate at BioSpectra are not subject to genetic modification.
• Synonyms: Guanidine Hydrothiocyanate, Guanidine Isothiocyanate, Guanidine Monothiocyanate.
Bio Excipient Grade Guanidine Thiocyanate GT3220 is manufactured in accordance with cGMP guidelines and is suitable to be used only as the following: ICH Q7 Compliant cGMP Manufactured Excipient for use in further Manufacturing. This Grade of Guanidine Thiocyanate is not suitable to be used as an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient, Drug Product or household item.
The recommended retest period for Guanidine Thiocyanate is two years from the date of manufacture.
Storage and Shipping Conditions:
Ship and Store in ambient temperature.
10kg, 25kg and 50kg pails.