General Product Description:
• The manufacturing of Guanidine Hydrochloride
GH3220 is performed at BioSpectra’s Stroudsburg, PA
facility and is conducted in a dedicated processing area
using only dedicated equipment.
• Guanidine HCl is a White Crystalline product.
• Molecular Formula: CH5N3HCl.
• Molecular Weight: 95.53 g/mol.
• CAS Number: 50-01-1.
• There are no known major food allergens (as defined
by FDA and WHO) in the manufacture of this product.
• BioSpectra certifies that all Guanidine Hydrochloride
GH3220 manufactured at BioSpectra and its raw
materials are not derived from or come in contact with
animal parts, products, and/or byproducts.
• Guanidine Hydrochloride manufactured at BioSpectra
and any raw materials used in the manufacture of
Guanidine Hydrochloride at BioSpectra are not subject
to genetic modification.
• Synonyms: Guanidine Monohydrochloride, Guanidinium
Chloride, Guanidinium Hydrochloride.
Bio Excipient Grade Guanidine Hydrochloride GH3220 is manufactured in accordance with GMP guidelines and is suitable to be used only as the following: ICH Q7 and IPEC Compliant GMP Manufactured Excipient for use in further Manufacturing. The material represented by this grade is not intended to be used as an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient, Drug, Drug Product or Household Item.
The recommended retest period for Guanidine
Hydrochloride is two years from the date of manufacture.
Storage and Shipping Conditions:
Ship and Store in ambient temperature.
10kg, 25 kg and 50 kg pails.